Sunday 14 October 2012

Project 3 Finalize


For the Project 3 – Lighting, I decided to use my handmade models and
take the photo in the dark with different lights sources shine on it.
These models would be taken in different angles to be transformed  into
different meanings. I also tried to use close up shot for these model and
keep the ISO a bit high to get the brightness. The first model I use the angle
that pointed up to make the model looks like a real house. The second
model was taken with the support light under it so when I placed it in the
night photo It will give the effect of a transparent statue. As for the third
model I tried to show is as a texture column under the bridge. Finally, as for
the 4th model, originally it is an exhibition place. I took a photo of it in a
dark place and only have lights come from under the exhibition columns so
that it could give a feeling of this as in space.
As for the landscape in model 2 and 3, it was taken at night time. I set the a
shutter speed to be a longer exposure.  The slower shutter speed, the more
time I have to gather all the brightness of light together. I also need a tripod
to hold up the camera while taking these photos. 
The night shoots are really powerful when the result of this effect is giving great light streaks in strong color and tonal contrast against the dark background.

Model 1

Model 2

Model 3

Model 4

Model 4 - Original

No comments:

Post a Comment