Tuesday 24 July 2012

Mt Victoria - Wellington Town Belt

I went to this Mt Vitoria - Wellington Town Belt and it gave me the advanterous feeling that impressed me a lot.  The atmosphere around was so quiet, wet and cold. All the pathways from widest to narrowest covered with trees and grass around that I can't even see where was the lead/the other end of the pathways. It is very interesting when you try to discover something that you could not guess or expect what would be in front of you. You could even meet the cliff without a notice. So as for my contact sheet for the first shoot photos, I was trying to so the mysterious of how the pathways fade away because of the trees cover plus the cold and wet feeling when you in the middle of the space.








1 comment:

  1. nice shot ^^ thanks for showing, I have ever seen it before

    ReplyDelete